Licensed Psychotherapist – Evenings and Weekends
Experience with Treating Substance Abuse Required
Well Clinic is seeking a licensed psychotherapist (MFT, LCSW, or Psychologist) to conduct therapy with individuals, couples and families in a holistic and multidisciplinary setting.
The successful candidate will demonstrate significant experience in treating clients who suffer from both mental health challenges as well as substance use disorders.
The clinician may be a full or part-time employee, and must enjoy and be enriched by a community of caregivers working together to support the health of clients and each other. Group consultation and other community-building activities are offered to create cohesion and enhance clinical skills. There is a culture of ongoing training and development that supports clinicians work and maintains a high standard of care for our clients.
The position requires a minimum of two evening shifts (4pm-9pm) and one weekend day shift (Saturday or Sunday). Please refrain from applying if these hours are not compatible with your needs at this time.
- Provide psychotherapy for couples, individuals and families.
- Use clinic Electronic Health Record system for client record keeping, billing and scheduling
- Maintain CA license in good standing
- Comply with legal and ethical standards as set forth by the state of California
- Be available on Friday mornings for consultation group
- Be available evenings and weekends for client sessions
- Exhibit cultural competence in diversity of race, culture, age, spirituality, gender, sexual orientation and socio-economic background
- Ability to get along with colleagues
- Demonstrate significant experience in working with dual diagnosis substance abuse clients
- Be willing to participate in community events i.e. yearly staff retreat, community salons
- Enthusiasm for the integrative health model and a desire to learn from practitioners of different disciplines
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive hourly rate
- 5% pay differential for bilingual staff
- Biweekly consultation group
- Paid Time Off
- Health benefits
- 401k plan
- Life insurance
- Collaborative workplace & fun perks (e.g., community events)
Well Clinic is an equal opportunity employer
We are committed to embracing diversity and consider all applicants for all positions without regard to color, ethnic background, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, HIV/AIDS status, veteran status, or any other legally protected class. We encourage applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply for any open position in which they feel qualified. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to our HR Director, Eric Mill – [email protected]. Please address the following topics in your letter:
- How do you incorporate a holistic approach into your work in psychotherapy?
- What research, theory or modality currently inspires and informs your practice?
- What direction are you looking to grow clinically in the next few years?
Eric Mill, HR Director