Medical Office Manager
Communications & Management
- Serve as the first point of contact and main liaison for the health care professionals including MD’s, Psychologists, LCSWs and LMFTs.
- Oversee and manage existing Client Intake department including hiring, training, scheduling, and performance oversight of Intake coordinators and Associate Intake shifts.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication and excellent listening skills.
- Have a deep interest in psychotherapy and be motivated by social impact work.
- Have strong time management skills
- Oversee and be the point person for electronic health record software currently in place. Troubleshoot and streamline problems to optimize workflow and comply with privacy standards.
- Manage CRM, run and analyze reports and communicate with the marketing team.
- Source and advise management on technological advances that can improve workflow, increase talent & client retention and increase patient acquisition.
- Manage internal data in order to improve marketing, client retention and increase patient acquisition.
- Perform other administrative and support duties as necessary.
Skills, Qualities & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in the fast-paced, growth-oriented organization(s) with a significant portion of past experience working in sales & marketing departments.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and very high EQ.
- Quick learner and interest in psychological themes. Must be able to develop assessment skills and learn from and with clinicians.
- High energy and experience managing multiple projects and stakeholder demands simultaneously.
- Prior success working closely and building relationships with diverse groups of people.
- Must be independent and trustworthy to take on and manage relationships, while also being a team player and communicative with a broad set of professionals.
- Results-oriented, detail-oriented, extremely organized, and able to multi-task – ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously and take initiative.
- Experience working in a medical office.
- Experience working with EHR and CRM software.
- Has a passion for our mission and a strong desire to positively impact a dynamic social impact organization.
- Has a passion for technology and the unique ways technology can be leveraged to improve health care and have a positive impact in the world.
- Has a positive, can-do attitude, and a willingness to tackle a wide variety of tasks.
- Is an innovative and creative thinker; you’re not afraid to try something new and experiment with change.
- Has a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness.
- Has a strong work ethic and requires minimal direction.
- Works well independently as well as part of a team.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and engaging environment.
- Commits to personal growth and development in all areas especially with regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, culture and socio-economic background, religion and ability.
- Be willing to participate in community events i.e. yearly staff retreat, community salons
- Enthusiasm for the integrative health model and a desire to learn from practitioners of different disciplines
Compensation & Benefits
- 50k-60k DOE with growth potential based on performance.
- Health plan and retirement benefits
- Collaborative workplace & fun perks (e.g., community events)
Well Clinic is an equal opportunity employer
We are committed to embracing diversity and consider all applicants for all positions without regard to color, ethnic background, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, HIV/AIDS status, veteran status, or any other legally protected class. We encourage applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply for any open position in which they feel qualified. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to our CEO:
Be sure to outline your interest in the position.
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
COMMUNITY PARTNER PROGRAM
Well Clinic partners with companies in our community to enrich the well being of their staff.