We are sad to inform you that due to the ongoing impacts of the covid-19 pandemic, Well Clinic is in the process of closing our doors after 11 years.
It has truly been a joy to serve you, and all of our clinicians will continue to do so individually as part of the larger community.
Our last day of in-person sessions will be August 31, and our last day of operation will be September 30th.
If you are a former client seeking records, please email us at [email protected].
As we close we will be transitioning our records to a professional custodian and will post that information here once it is confirmed.
Please continue to check our website for additional updates as well as referral information.
If you are in need of sliding-scale therapy services please see the list of resources below:
- Liberation Institute (Mission): (415) 606-5296
- Center for Mindful Psychotherapy (SF, East Bay, Marin, etc) 415-766-0276
- Integral Counseling Center at Pierce Street (Pac Heights): (415) 776-3109
- Bay Area Gestalt Institute: 415-689-6422 (office locations all over SF, Marin, Santa Rosa and Peninsula)
- CJ Jung Institute (Pac Heights): (415) 771-8055 ext. 205 (ask for the internship program)
- Center for Somatic Psychotherapy: 220 Montgomery St (FIDI) (415) 217-8895
- Church Street Integral Counseling Center (Outer Noe Valley): (415) 648-2644
- Psychological Services Center (Civic Center): (415) 346-1011
- Access Institute – therapy and psychiatry (Hayes Valley): (415) 861-5449
- Marina Counseling Center (Marina): (415) 563-2137
- Holos Institute Counseling Center (Inner Richmond) 312 3rd Ave (415) 750-0478
- New Perspectives Center for Counseling (Inner Richmond) 5026 Geary Blvd. (415) 752-5275
- Grateful Heart Holistic Psychotherapy (SF and East Bay) 510-394-5065
- Couples Center (SF and East Bay) 415-322-0417
- Seeds of Awareness (SF and East Bay) 510-788-0876
- Bay Area Community Counseling (trauma and EMDR) 415-488-6122, [email protected]